Lipcote | REVIEW






If there's one thing I hate about lipsticks, it's when they rub off unevenly or bleed, but this little baby stops that everytime. I'm sure you will have heard of Lipcote, a clear liquid that you brush on your lips after applying your lipstick so it stays put for hours. 
I bought this from feelunique after meaning to buy it for ages and I'm so happy I did! This is such an amazing product and it definitely keeps my lipstick looking good for much longer. Also, generally it makes the lipstick stain the lips a bit more so it doesn't rub off unevenly. 
It does feel quite tingly on your lips at first, but once it sets in you can't feel it. I would say that it can sometimes feel a bit drying on your lips so make sure you apply a balm first before your lipstick.
Also, the bottle is only quite small but it will last you ages as you're only swiping a small amount onto your lips each time you use it. And for the price, you can' really go wrong!

Lipcote Lipstick Sealer (7ml), £3.79 - link via feelunique


Comments

  1. I really want to try these!!

    Also, I love your blog and I want to let you know that I've nominated you for the versatile bloggers award :D

    http://foraduchess.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thankyou but I checked your post & I haven't been nominated haha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please comment below & let me know what you think! I try to reply to as many as I can, so know that I read every single comment & thankyou! ♡

Popular Posts