Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in 'Streak' | REVIEW




I've gone all fancy with the pictures today as I had a better camera available and I wanted to take the best pictures possible of this beautiful lipstick. It's been a while since my last lipstick review (around July time I believe!), so it was about time I told you all about my latest obsession. 
When Urban Decay came out with new revamped lipsticks & lipliners, the beauty blogging world went crazy. The most talked about shade seemed to be 'Streak', a pinky peach that suits just about everyone. So naturally, that was what I plumped for as my first UD lipstick. This is no exaggeration when I say that this is the ONLY lipstick I've used for the past 8/9 days+. And that must mean the lipstick's something special for a lipstick hoader like myself! The formula is absolutely beautiful, it glides onto the lips leaving an opaque colour after 2 coats. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the lips and lasts a good 3/4 hours before needing a top up (obviously less if you're eating). My only slight gripe is that it can sometimes settle into any dry patches on your lips so make sure you give them a good exfoliate first! Other than that, it's a gorgeous shade that I've literally been telling everyone about. Not to mention that the packaging is so gorgeous, really sleek and I love the slate grey with the purple. At £15, they're the same price as MAC lipsticks and I may even go as far as saying I prefer these! I hope you've enjoyed this post as this is fast becoming a holy grail product and I'm really proud of the pictures - let me know what you think! The next shade I have my eye on is Turn On - a rosy pink that will look perfect with a smokey eye. *and as I type this, Debenhams have 10% off all beauty & fragrance, making these lipsticks £13.50 - I can't resist!*

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick, £15 



Catherine

Comments

  1. I'm a new follower to your blog, I love it :)
    This lipstick looks like a lovely natural colour!
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It's such a beautiful colour isn't it:)xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please comment below & let me know what you think! I try to reply to as many as I can, so know that I read every single comment & thankyou! ♡

Popular Posts