Tanya Burr Lipgloss | REVIEW



When Tanya Burr brought out her lipgloss and nail polish collection, the whole beauty blogging world went crazy. For a beauty blogger/vlogger to actually come out with her own makeup range is so exciting and I'm really happy for her. I have way too many nail polishes to count so instead I went for one of her lipglosses, in the shade 'Afternoon Tea' as I'd seen her wearing this shade in a few of her Instagram pictures. First of all, these lipglosses smell amazing! Like strawberries and cream, and it's quite a strong scent so you can still smell it when it's on your lips. The formula is actually really nice. I'm not a big lipgloss person as I find them a bit faffy and sticky, but this goes on quite smoothly and is definitely less sticky than other lipglosses I've tried. The shade is a lovely nude pink and so it goes with pretty much any makeup look, I've worn it with a neutral eye and I love the natural look it creates, as you can see in the picture above. The lasting power is really good too for a lipgloss, I only needed to reapply after I'd eaten as the glossiness had worn off, but other than that you don't need to worry! Plus, as it's such a neutral shade, you don't need to worry about it getting on your teeth or applying it in a rush, so a great everyday gloss!
Have any of you tried anything from Tanya's range? Let me know what you think below!

Tanya Burr Lipgloss in 'Afternoon Tea', £6.99

Comments

  1. Love the colour!

    Ally x

    itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a pretty colour! I'm the same with lipglosses and dislike the stickiness, so I will definitely have to look into this due to the formula. So happy for Tanya and her success!x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment below & let me know what you think! I try to reply to as many as I can, so know that I read every single comment & thankyou! ♡

Popular Posts