Budget Buy | Malin + Goetz Lip Moisturiser


I am cheating a little bit with the 'Budget Buy' this week as this actually came free in ELLE Magazine this month (along with 2 other products from the brand)! However, I wanted to review it as I absolutely love it. Malin + Goetz is a brand I'd never heard of before, but after a little research, I've found that it originated in New York and is sold at Liberty's, so may not be a total Budget Buy if you haven't got your hands on the magazine. The brand uses all natural ingredients, and has skincare suitable for sensitive skin, so is definitely worth checking out. I also love the packaging, it's simple yet it stands out. 
This lip moisturiser contains fatty acids to plump and hydrate your lips, something I've not found in any other lip balms before. It's quite a thick consistency, yet doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the lips. I have been applying this at night and when I wake up my lips feel really hydrated and they have a nice plump-ness to them - Rosie HW lips here I come! I do also think this would be a nice lip balm for daytime, especially if you're not a keen lipstick wearer, as it adds a nice glossy sheen to the lips, making them look really healthy.
A 10g tube of this fantastic stuff will set you back £10 at Liberty's, which I don't think is too bad for a really good quality lip balm. You also only need a tiny bit because of the thick consistency, so I don't think I'll be running out of this 5ml tube anytime soon! If you can still pick up ELLE, I'd definitely recommend you do so, even if it's just for this tube of goodness! 

Comments

Popular Posts