Makeup of the Day | #4




Hi guys! I'm back with another Makeup of the Day post, and I've included another picture showing my eye makeup better - let me know if you like it! 
Face
Today I used my holy grail L'Oreal True Match foundation (in W4) followed by concealing with my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (in 20). I then powdered with my usual Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder. I contoured my cheekbones with NARS Laguna bronzer, and used the NARS blush in 'Orgasm' on the apples of my cheeks. I highlighted my cheekbones with my MAC MSF in 'Soft & Gentle'. 
Eyes
I did my usual eyebrow routine of filling them in with MAC 'Omega' eyeshadow, then setting them with the Maybelline Brow Drama. 
I've found an eye makeup that I am obsessed with at the minute. Of course, my obsessions change weekly, especially when it comes to eye makeup, but I know this is one I can fall back on if I'm stuck for ideas. I primed with my MAC Paint Pot in 'Bare Study', then applied 'Bootycall' from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette all over my lid with my finger. I then used the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush and mixed Naked and Buck from the Urban Decay Naked palette to create a nice transition colour that I applied to my crease. I then went in with MAC's 'Embark' eyeshadow towards the outer corner of my eye and blended it really well so it looked seamless. I lined my eyes with my L'Oreal Blackbuster and used my L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara (as usual). I then cut a pair of the Ardell Demi Wispies in half and applied them to the outer part of my eye. I absolutely love this look as it really elongates your eyes and just adds something special to the eye makeup without looking over the top for daytime. I then highlighted my inner corner and browbone with theBalm's Mary Loumanizer highlighter. 
Lips
I used MAC's 'Costa Chic' lipstick as it matched perfectly with the coral in my top and I am a l l about that. 

My top is from New Look and my necklace is an old Forever 21 one!

Comments

  1. You look lovely Catherine! I'm in love with your top too, so summery :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg pleeease do a make up tutorial of this look on youtube - I have most of the items that you use especially the eye shadows but i'm so rubbish at applying make up haha! Would love to see how you do it :)

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment below & let me know what you think! I try to reply to as many as I can, so know that I read every single comment & thankyou! ♡

Popular Posts