American Beauty Haul!


As some of you may know, a few weeks ago I jetted off to Florida for a couple of weeks holiday with my family. Of course, some drugstore and Sephora shopping was an absolute must, so I thought I'd share with you what I got!
Drugstore
This was accumulated through a couple of trips to Walmart and Walgreens, and I did make a list of the products that I simply must have. I got three of the Milani lipsticks: Flamingo Pose, Sweet Nectar and Nude Creme as the colours were gorgeous and of course we don't have Milani in the UK. I also got the Jordana lipliner in 'Tawny'. If you're a religious watcher of Carli Bybel (I've been watching her for literally forever now), you'll know she always talks about this budget lipliner so I finally got the chance to get it! I also got two of the Wet n Wild eyeshadow trios, 'Silent Treatment' and 'Walking on Eggshells'. I think these are so gorgeous, and great if you have limited space in your makeup bag and just need an easy eyeshadow option as they have colours for the lid, crease and browbone. Although L'Oreal is available in the UK, some of the Infallible eyeshadow shades aren't, so I finally picked up 'Amber Rush', a gorgeous gold/pink colour which I think will look fab with the Naked 3 palette. I also got the Physicians Formula Happy Booster blush (I'm not sure if it has a shade name or whether this is the only one!), partly because the packaging is so cute and I love the embossed hearts - it makes me not want to use it haha! Finally, I picked up two more Milani products, the 'Luminoso' blusher, as recommended by Nicole Guerriero, and the eyeshadow in 'Bella Champagne'.
Sephora
Amazingly, this was the first time I've ever been to a Sephora and I was in absolute heaven. I picked up a Beauty Insider card and limited myself to 4 products. The first two being the Anastasia Brow Wiz and Brow Pomade - both in 'Taupe'. With Anastasia being the queen of brows, I know I had to try these, and they are fast becoming my favourite brow products - review to come. I also picked up the Sephora Matte Lip Cream in 01 which so many beauty bloggers recommended and it's absolutely beautiful. You can see a picture of me wearing it on my Instagram here. Finally I bought the Sephora Airbrush #55 brush which is gorgeous, possibly the most money I've spent on a brush, but definitely worth it!
Expect reviews of lots of these products coming up in the next couple of weeks, I'd love to hear if you've tried any of them!

Comments

Popular Posts