Two New MAC Lipstick Additions


Over the past month, I have added two new lipsticks to my MAC collection that I've been lusting over for a while now. 


The first was a duty free purchase, 'Sunny Seoul'. Everytime I would go into MAC, I would pick this one up, and so I finally got round to purchasing it. It's a beautiful peachy pink that leans slightly more nude than my favourite Urban Decay 'Streak' lipstick. It's a Cremesheen finish, making it the perfect mix of sheen and pigment, and is one I have been reaching for quite a lot.
My second addition is the cult 'Candy Yum Yum'. Again, I don't know why it's taken me so long to get this, but my lovely cousin bought it for me as a late birthday present and I have been loving it! It is a Matte finish, which can feel a little drying after a few hours but it has absolutely fantastic staying power and is the most beautiful bold blue toned pink, that I've found to really suit my skintone. 

Comments

Popular Posts