Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitisers



When I went to America, I had a list as long as my arm of all the beauty buys I just had to pick up - you can see my full American Beauty Haul here. One of those things was the Bath & Body Works HandBacs - seriously why don't we have them in the UK?! I know this probably sounds really sad, because they are literally just hand sanitisers, but they smell so good! I'm currently working my way through the Pink Chiffon scent, which smells absolutely gorgeous, just like a perfume. I always get someone commenting on how lovely the scent is whenever I put it on. I also picked up the Japanese Cherry Blossom and Stress Relief ones too, as I think I'm definitely going to be needing the Stress Relief one sooner or later! I don't find these too drying on my hands either and there's no horrible alcohol scent or residue. If you're off to the USA anytime soon, I'd definitely pick some of these up as they always come in handy and are the perfect size to throw in your bag! They're also 5 for $5, so you really can't go wrong. 

Comments

Popular Posts