The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil


So when everyone started going on about The Body Shop's Camomile Cleansing Oil, I thought 'I've already got my L'Oreal Micellar Water, I don't need another makeup remover...' until I eventually gave into the hype and made a purchase as I thought it would come in handy as a makeup remover and cleanser in one. I have to say, I've been converted.
I mainly use this for quick makeup removal. As in, I've got home and I'm really tired and can't be bothered to go through copious cotton pads to get it all off. Instead, I much prefer massaging this lightweight oil into my skin and getting all the makeup off with a nice warm muslin cloth. I also have found this useful if I'm staying somewhere and can't take a separate makeup remover and cleanser, as this leaves my skin feeling nice and fresh, and I'm quite happy to slap my moisturiser on after this. Although, most of the time I take my makeup off with this then go in with my beloved Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish to properly cleanse. 
It has a very light camomile scent to it, which I actually find to be quite relaxing and it really does do a good job of getting makeup off - including mascara! Although sometimes I do swipe over each eye with some micellar water - just to make sure. I can see this lasting me a while as I just use one pump all over my face, and can always add more should I need to. My only downside to this is that it is just no good for travelling. I've found that it just leaks everywhere and even locking the pump does no good in actually keeping the product from leaking. I've tried wrapping it up in a separate plastic bag and that hasn't helped, so I think the only way it would work is if it was kept upright at all times! Not ideal haha...
But otherwise, I do really love the product and I can see why everyone raves about it so much! It's pretty purse friendly at £10 for a fairly big bottle, however, I may have to make a purchase of the cleansing balm from the same range for travelling as this is not travel friendly! 


What other Body Shop skincare products do you recommend? 

Comments

Popular Posts