My Best Dressed @ The Golden Globes





As the awards season has now begun, I thought I would start doing little round ups of my favourite dresses/looks from each awards show. First up was the Golden Globes on Monday. There were some really beautiful dresses this year, and I didn't see any major disasters. I was on Vogue's website as soon as I woke up checking out my best dressed and got them all written down ready for a post, although it's taken me all week to actually sit down and write the post! 
I will start from the top and work my way down, left to right. First, I loved Amy Adams' baby blue Versace gown, it really complemented her hair colour and the Tiffany jewellery looked stunning. Then Anna Faris' dress from Reem Acra was just beautiful and I love the simplistic nude colour with the embellishment. 
Next, Heidi Klum looked absolutely stunning in bright red Versace, with matching Jimmy Choo heels. I also loved Diane Kruger's elegant Emilia Wickstead dress. I loved the shape of it and it almost looks sci-fi with it's metallic grey colour. 
Probably my #1 look of the night overall goes to Kate Beckinsale in Elie Saab. Elie Saab is one of my favourite designers and he really hasn't disappointed with this beautiful dress. I love the colour, the deep V, the embellishment (just everything) and I think she pulled it off so well with the gorgeous updo and matching jewellery. J Lo's dramatic Zuhair Murad dress was stunning too, only she could pull that off! 
And my final two best dressed: Sienna Miller, who looked amazing in Miu Miu, and I loved the elegant shorter hair. And Kate Hudson, wearing Versace (theme of the evening?) and looking absolutely phenomenal!




Comments

Popular Posts