My Best Dressed @ SAG Awards




Following on from my Golden Globes Best Dressed, I thought I'd do a little edit of my favourites from the SAG Awards on Sunday. I didn't think there were many amazing dresses like with the Golden Globes so there's only 6 on my list this time. 
Starting with the beautiful Camilla Alves in purple Donna Karen Atelier. I think she pulls this off so well and it looks amazing on her hourglass figure. I especially love the sweetheart neckline and the simple side swept hair. Next was Emmy Rossum wearing Armani Privé SS14. I think this looks very much like an Elie Saab dress, and I love the beautiful layers of embellishment in muted purple. 
Jennifer Aniston looked bloody amazing in vintage John Galliano with Fred Leighton jewellery (including that gorgeous body chain). Usually I wouldn't like this dress particularly but Jennifer pulls it off so well and looks just glowing. Reese Witherspoon also looked chic in custom made Georgio Armani. In total contrast to Jennifer's, it's not particularly risky, but she looks so glamorous with the updo and red lips really pulling the look together.
Sofia Vergara stood out in red Donna Karen Atelier, and kept the rest of the look fairly simple with pin straight hair and matching red lips. And finally, pregnant Keira Knightley looked gorgeous in a purple Erdem dress with a sheer panel and lace detailing. I think this dress really suited her and I loved how she made it slightly more edgy with the ear cuff.
Who were your best dressed at the SAG Awards?

Comments

Popular Posts