My Burberry Perfume


One of my favourite Christmas presents I received this year was the new My Burberry perfume. I smelt this in Debenhams before Christmas and fell in love with the scent. I don't have that many perfumes as I tend to stick to the same scents but I can tell this is going to become a firm favourite. It is inspired by a London garden after rain, so as you can imagine, it is quite floral and fresh. Now, I'm no perfume expert so if you want to know about the particular notes in this fragrance, check out this site for a more in-depth breakdown of the particular scents. I think it smells really different to anything I've smelt before, and I love fresh floral scents anyway, so I knew this would be for me. 
The bottle is absolutely beautiful too, as you can see. A simplistic cube shaped bottle with a gorgeous tortoiseshell lid and ribbon, all fitting very well with the Burberry theme. It's not cheap, but if you're looking for a new luxury fragrance to try, give this a sniff next time you're at a perfume counter!

Comments

Popular Posts