My Best Dressed @ The Grammy's



I'm quite surprised that I only managed to pick 4 best dressed from this year's Grammy awards, but I found a lot of dresses were disappointments. However, these four looked absolutely stunning and really stood out.
Firstly, of course, is Beyonce. She wore a sparkling deep V neck dress from Proenza Schouler with flowing wavy hair. I think the natural hair and makeup look kept deep V looking classy and less 'in your face'. One surprising best dressed was Gwen Stefani. Her style never usually appeals to me but she looked gorgeous in this Atelier Versace jumpsuit. I love the neck detailing, I think it's so unique and bring some of her usual quirky style into it. 
Black seemed to be the colour of the awards, as another black dress worn by Jessie J has made my best dressed list! The beautiful embellished Ralph and Russo sheer gown looked absolutely stunning on her, and I really love the t-shirt neckline as it really complements her figure. 
Finally, my absolute best dressed of the evening has to go to Taylor Swift. This Elie Saab dress is just 'wow'. The aquamarine colours are so unique and I love the hemline that shows off her super long legs. I love the way she styled this bright dress with equally bright Giuseppe Zanotti fuchsia heels - it works so well. This look is just to die for and she really has made her mark on the red carpet with this one.
Who was your Grammy's best dressed? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts