This Week's Best Dressed #4


I didn't even have to think about who to pick for this week's Best Dressed post. It had to be Blake Lively at NYFW. This is her first major appearance since having her baby daughter and she looks absolutely amazing. The first is from the Gabriela Cadena show, where she paired a chic monochrome dress with a simple black coat. I love how she kept it quite simple, with sleek straight hair, whilst adding some colour with her yellow clutch. I also love the detailing with the rings and bracelet.
The second look has to be my favourite. Blake attended the Marchesa AW15 show (how amazing did it look btw?!) and she looked absolutely glowing. I love the full midi skirt, with the yellow accents picked out with her shoes. It's still quite a simple look, and nothing too 'out there', but I like that it's wearable and very feminine. I think her hair looks beautiful here too, quite similar to how it used to be styled in Gossip Girl.
What do you think of Blake's looks? Who was your best dressed this week?

Comments

Popular Posts