Rimmel Lipliner in 'Addiction'


I know we're all totally over the nude 90s lip thing now, but I wanted to share my favourite new lipliner. I haven't purposely followed this trend, but as my MAC 'Brave' lipstick has not been off my lips for the past 3 months, I thought it was time to share the lipliner I've recently been using with it. 
After lusting after MAC 'Soar' for months and finally coming to the realisation that it will never be in stock when I can afford it, I had a rummage through my makeup collection. I came across this Rimmel Exaggerate lipliner in 'Addiction' that I must've bought months ago and just forgotten about. If I remember correctly, I found it looked too brown for me at the time, and it just sat in my lipliner stash unloved. 
However, I tried this out again with my Brave lipstick and I've totally fallen in love with it. It's a very natural nude with a very slight pink undertone and I just use this to line and fill in my lips, then put Brave on over the top. I find this makes my lips look so much fuller and more defined, and Rimmel always do fantastic quality lipliners for a good price.
Let me know if you've been loving any lip products recently! I'd love to add some to my wish list. 


Comments

Popular Posts