Vaseline Spray On Moisturiser | REVIEW


Another review from my Essentials Haul from the other week today - the Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser. I am way way behind on the hype with this one, but I finally picked up a can of the Aloe Vera scent. This is mainly because I know aloe vera is good to prolong fake tan, so I can use this when I bring out the fake tan again. Also, I thought it would smell nice and fresh for spring. 
Firstly, the packaging and nozzle is fantastic. It sprays a really fine spray and doesn't just spray on one tiny area of skin, so you can cover your whole leg/arm etc in a quick spray. All I do is just spray it on and quickly rub it in all over, and it is pretty much dry already. As it states, it's totally non greasy, and I definitely feel like I can get dressed straight away after applying this. It's definitely a fantastic day moisturiser, although as I stated last week, I prefer the Dove Body Cream for nighttime moisturising. It's quite a big can, so I think it will last a while, but for less than £5, you don't feel like you're wasting any product and I'll definitely be repurchasing! I think it's also a great one for on holiday, as the aloe vera will soothe skin after being in the sun.
Let me know your favourite moisturisers in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts