The Lipstick Called...


'Catherine' - so of course I had to get it! 
I got this as a birthday gift from my lovely sister, and I was so excited as it's my first Chanel lipstick! When I heard about the new Chanel Rouge Coco lipsticks, where each shade was named after someone Chanel knew well, I got so excited to find there was a shade called Catherine in the 29 strong collection. 
The shade is a soft peachy pink, which is certainly right up my street! It gives quite a sheer wash of colour, but can definitely be built up to a more medium coverage. 
It's the perfect shade to pair with a brown smokey eye, as it's quite nude, without it washing you out or looking like you have foundation lips! It's actually taken over my favourite MAC 'Brave' lipstick as my everyday shade (for the moment!). I've been lining my lips with Rimmel 'Addiction', then swiping this on top, and it's one of those amazing shades you can basically apply without needing a mirror - it's that foolproof!
It really is a gorgeous shade, and if you're on the lookout for a Chanel lipstick - this would be a great one to try. I feel like if you're going to invest in an expensive lipstick, to go for one that you'll wear everyday, rather than one you only save for special occasions! 

Comments

Popular Posts