The Origins Moisture Mask


Origins is one of my favourite skincare brands - I use their GinZing moisturiser religiously - and so I had a few samples from them I wanted to give a go. One of them was the Drink Up Intensive overnight mask, and I loved it so much, I just got the full size version for my birthday. At £23, it isn't cheap, so I'm glad I had the chance to try it before buying the full size - most brands do small samples so just ask. My sample size has lasted me a good 10 applications too, so you definitely get an idea of whether it works for you or not.
The Drink Up mask isn't just a regular moisturiser - I don't recommend using it every night unless your skin is extremely dry. As a guideline, Origins say to use it twice a week, but for me once is enough. For those that don't know, my skin is fairly normal, it doesn't get overly dry or oily, and I rarely get spots. However, every now and often you do need a hydration boost - maybe after a night out or a few sleepless nights. This is where Drink Up comes in. 
You apply a small amount of this all over cleansed skin at night, and leave it to sink in. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin, or leave an oily film on the skin. It seriously does just feel like a regular moisturiser. However, I found when I woke up that my skin looked really healthy and rehydrated. Obviously, at 19, I don't have to worry too much about my skin right now, but I do like to take good care of it, and this helps to really nourish it. 
I especially love the scent of this. It smells of peaches and it quite a strong scent - so maybe not one to try if you're not a fan of strong scents in skincare. However, I personally love it, and have found the scent to last on my skin too - makes a change from some of those super smelly skincare products around! 

Have you tried this? What Origins products do you love?

Comments

Popular Posts