Rimmel 'Brow This Way' | REVIEW


I featured Rimmel's Brow This Way in my recent Boots/Feel Unique haul and I was so excited to try it out. It's essentially Rimmel's take on Benefit's Gimme Brow, where it adds a tint of colour to your brows, whilst also making them look fuller and more defined. I have absolutely fallen in love with this product, it really does exactly what it says. As you'll know if you read my HD Brows post, I naturally have quite fair brows with not much shape towards the end, and this helps just to add something there. I generally use it on its own on no-makeup days, and then use it on top of my usual Anastasia products to set my brows and fill in any areas I might have missed for days where I do full makeup. I love the effect it gives, as it makes my brows look so much fuller. For me, the brush is the perfect size, and I have to say I certainly prefer this to the Maybelline Brow Drama as this adds more colour and thickness. Plus the colour of this is better for me. I got the colour 'Blonde' which is perfect for me, but they also have 3 other shades. Definitely give this a go if you're looking for a Gimme Brow dupe - you won't be disappointed! I managed to get it on offer for £1.99, but it's currently only £3.99, making it so much cheaper than Benefit's £13 offering.
Have you tried this, or Benefit's Gimme Brow? Let me know what you think of them in the comments! 

Rimmel Brow This Way, £3.99

Comments

Popular Posts