Soap & Glory 'Supercat' Liner | REVIEW


Another review following my recent Boots and Feel Unique haul today - this time in the form of Soap & Glory's Supercat liner. I've been on the hunt for the perfect drugstore black felt tip liner, and having tried offerings from L'Oreal and Eyeko, I thought I'd try Supercat, as I'm always hearing good things about it! The first amazing thing is that it's only £6! I was seriously expecting it to be at least £10, so was pleasantly surprised that it was so cheap. I think I actually got it on 3 for 2 as well so I won't say no to a free eyeliner. 
It's very similar to other felt tip liners I've tried in the past, although I found this one to be slightly thinner and therefore allowing more precision. I've been trying to find something that will give me a precise liner a la Desi Perkins and this allows me to create a good line without too much hard work! It's definitely good if you're just getting into liner as you can make the line really thin and build up the wing gradually. It's also really black. I've struggled in the past with liners that come out a sort of faded black, and this one definitely gives a more intense black than others I've tried. The lasting power is also fantastic, although I do find that most felt tip liners last well anyway.
Let me know if you've tried this in the comments! I'd love to know your thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts