The Ultimate Curly Hair Shampoo


Being blessed/cursed with naturally curly hair has meant finding hair products just right for my hair type pretty hard. I tried so many raved-about hair products, but found so many of them just not suited to my hair type. You can see a full post about my natural hair and what it's like here, but basically, I have naturally very curly hair. Not afro curly, more Sammi from BeautyCrush curly (like this pic). It can be pretty prone to frizz and takes forever to dry, but it holds a style for days, and only needs washing 2/3 times a week. So, after extensive research, I picked up the Kerastase Bain Oleo-Curl shampoo. This is directed right at my hair type: dry, curly and unruly hair, and so it works just perfectly. I use this every time I wash my hair, and whether I'm blow drying it, or leaving it to dry curly, it works fantastically for either. It doesn't have a particular scent, but I'm not bothered about that as long as it does it's job! It definitely controls frizz, obviously paired with a good conditioner and serum, and doesn't make my hair greasy. It's probably worth mentioning that I have also tried the Bain Oleo-Relax from the same range, and found it made my hair oily much quicker than this one, although it did make my hair smoother than this one - swings and roundabouts! 
Overall though, I'm going to continue to repurchase this shampoo. It does exactly what I need it to do, and although it's not the cheapest shampoo on the market, I feel like my hair is so important to me, and I'd spend this amount on makeup, so why not treat my hair too?! Plus, this lasts me probably about 5-6 months. 
Have you tried any great hair products recently? Let me know in the comments! 


Comments

Popular Posts