The Bronzing Stick That Makes Contour Easy


Other than Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess, my other duty free purchase was the Clinique Contour Chubby Stick. I'd been after something like this for a while, and thought it was finally time to make the purchase. This is actually my first 'chubby' stick product from Clinique so I was intrigued to see how it would work. 
This has now become one of my everyday makeup products. I apply it under my cheekbones, around my forehead and to lightly contour my nose and blend it out with either my foundation brush or a beauty blender. Whilst using it on holiday, I used the Real Techniques Contour Brush and sprayed it with some MAC Fix+ and it blended beautifully like this. The colour isn't quite the greyish tone that many contour shades are, and so I've been using it more as a bronzer to add some colour to my skin, and then going in with a specific contour shade like MAC Harmony to sculpt. I loved using this to enhance my natural holiday tan, and it's definitely a fantastic colour for my skin tone. Overall, it's an easy to use product that adds a nice bronzed look to the skin. Not really a 'contour' product as it is advertised, but I really love it and it's become a staple in my makeup routine!
The only downside would be that they only have this shade in the range, so for anyone that is super pale or darker skinned, I doubt this would work as well for you. Hopefully they bring out more in the range to cover all skin tones! 

Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour, £19

Comments

Popular Posts