Kiko Universal Fit Foundation | REVIEW


I bought the Kiko Universal Fit foundation way back in April when I visited Venice. As it coincided with me also getting my NARS Sheer Glow foundation, it took a bit of a back seat, and I haven't got round to trying it much until now. I thought I'd finally share my thoughts now as it's such a bargain foundation at around £7!
Firstly, the shade range is a bit confusing. All the lighter shades seemed to be very pink toned, so I went for a yellow toned one (06 Creamy Beige). Although this didn't look dark when I swatched it, I find I can only really wear this when I have fake tan on as it would definitely look too dark otherwise! But I didn't want a pink toned foundation, so watch out for that if you're fairer skinned like me. 
It comes in a handy, travel friendly tube, which I really like as you can alter how much you squeeze out depending on how much you need. I don't find this to be super full coverage, probably a medium coverage, and it has a fairly thick consistency. It doesn't feel at all heavy on the skin though. 
Blending it out is fairly easy, I prefer to use a beauty blender as the thicker consistency can make it harder to blend with a brush. Once it's on, I'd say it stays for a good 5/6 hours before it starts to look a bit shiny. I'd say it is quite hydrating - it doesn't stick to any dry patches so could be a good one to try if you have drier skin!
Let me know if you've tried this foundation in the comments - I'd love to know what you think of it! You can buy it here on the Kiko website for £6.90.

Comments

Popular Posts