Rimmel Kate Moss Nudes Collection Lipstick


When I heard about Rimmel's new range of Kate Moss Nudes lipsticks, I knew I had to get my hands on one! I love the formula of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks - they are really creamy and opaque - along with great lasting power, they are one of my favourite drugstore lipsticks. There are 5 shades currently in the range, aimed to suit all skin tones in order to find your perfect nude lip! I picked up the number 42, which Rimmel recommends for lighter skin tones. I actually think this is a very similar shade to my favourite MAC 'Brave' lipstick as it's a very deep pinky nude. At only £5.49, this is great if you don't want to splash out on the MAC version. 
The formula - as I said above - is really great. I feel like it's not quite as opaque as 'Brave' but gives a lovely colour that lasts well on the lips. There's no weird smell to it either which I love - I hate the L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks purely for their smell! 

Comments

Popular Posts