Dose of Colors Liquid Lipsticks | REVIEW


What's this? I have been after the Dose of Colors liquid lipsticks for ages now, and on a random check on Beauty Bay, I saw two of my most wanted colours (Bare with Me and Truffle) were in stock! I've been giving them a good go for 3 weeks or so now so I thought I'd finally share my review!
Where do I get it? In the UK, these are now available on Beauty Bay - link. But they're pretty much like gold dust as they sell out so quickly, so the Dose of Colors site also offers international shipping. 
Swatches? See below!


The Pros... I haven't really tried that many liquid lipsticks, but these are absolutely amazing! Personally, I don't find them to be too drying or flaky on the lips, they dry completely matte and stay put. Obviously, after eating or something, I do tend to top up as it will have rubbed off a little bit but generally I've been okay! As you can see from the swatches, the colours are absolutely beautiful. Truffle is a classic browny nude, that I've been reaching for a lot. In fact, you can see it on my Instagram here, and I've mixed Truffle and Bare With Me here and here. Bare With Me is a gorgeous classic pinky nude that I imagine will just suit absolutely everyone! I also love how chic the packaging looks - a gorgeous frosted tube with a white and silver cap. The applicator is a usual doe foot applicator, and I find it fairly easy to apply the product with - although I do wipe off the excess first so I don't apply too much at once. It is completely opaque after one coat, and it's actually better not to apply loads of coats as that helps to prevent it flaking off! 
The Cons... I have to be honest, I really can't think of any cons! These liquid lipsticks really are worth the hype - and for £14.50 it's quite a bargain compared to some other liquid lipsticks on the market! If you can get your hands on them, I assure you you won't regret it! The brights tend to be on the Beauty Bay site more regularly, and I've got my hands on Kiss of Fire now after seeing Desi Perkins wear it on Snapchat recently. 
What do you think? Have you tried these - or any other liquid lipsticks? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!  

Comments

Popular Posts