Glowy Neutrals | MOTD


Instagram inspires so many of my makeup looks. When I saw this one on the Anastasia Instagram, I was desperate to try it out. This was my recreation and I was pretty happy with it! Here's a breakdown of the look:
Face
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation mixed with Cover FX Custom Enhancer drops in Celestial
- Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer under my eyes, chin, forehead and down the bridge of my nose
- Clinique chubby contour stick to bronze
- Laura Mercier Loose setting powder all over
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Kat Von D Shade & Light palette - middle contour shade
- Benefit Coralista blush
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Prosecco Pop highlight from the Champagne collection palette

Eyes
- ABH Dipbrow and Brow Definer on my brows
All shadows from the ABH Modern Renaissance palette (Raw Sienna and Burnt Orange as transition shades in my crease, Cyprus Umber to darken the crease and outer corner, Primavera all over the lid)
- Kat Von D Trooper liner
- Velour 'Momma Knows Best' lashes
- Charlotte Tilbury 'Barberella Brown' liner in my waterline
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Prosecco Pop in my tear duct and brow bone

Lips
MAC 'Soar' lipliner and Lipland x Amrezy 'Rezy' liquid lip

What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts