Tomina Makeup Inspired Colourful Smokey Eye | MOTD


Hi everyone! This look I posted on my Instagram became my most popular to date, so I thought it was about time I did a breakdown of the look and what products I used. It was inspired by the amazing Tomina Makeup who does the most amazing colourful smoky eyes.
Base
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial under foundation
NARS Sheer Glow foundation
Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer and Maybelline Fit Me concealer
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Milani Luminoso Blush
MAC Give Me Sun MSF as bronzer
Becca Champagne Pop & Girlactik Face Glow in Lustre as highlighters (used on cheekbones, tip of my nose, under brow and cupids bow

Eyes
- ABH Dipbrow in Taupe in my brows
- The cranberry shade from the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette all over the lid
- Realgar from ABH Modern Renaissance palette in crease, darkened up with some of the red toned shades from the palette
- L'Oreal Amber Rush shadow in tear duct and inner part of the eye
- Lilly Lashes in 'Goddess'
(mirrored all of these shadows also on the lower lashline
- Charlotte Tilbury Barberella Brown liner in the waterline

Lips
Simply used ABH Butterscotch lipgloss on the lips!


What do you think of this look? I really liked how it came out, and I think it's a perfect Autumnal look with all the warm tones and cranberry shade on the lid.

Comments

Popular Posts